Tuesday, May 15, 2007

You are my kind of Book


You're my kind of Book
You've a life of your own
What a bounty of mercy
This ocean of compassion
Each page's a goal
Each word a sign
Each pause a wonder
For me to ponder
Heavenly
Awesome
Spring fields at every season.
You're so authentic
In sickness or health
Through lands or seas
You counsel me so.
You're my kind of Book
Come walk me through life
And take me Home.
So wise so candid so simple
So very true
So totally divine
If only we knew.
You belong to the world
You impart piousness
Instill kindness
What a revelation of composure!
For everyone to ponder
Heavenly
Awesome
Spring fields at every season.
Your promise's true
What an honor so true
What a marvel each word
What magic in each letter
A glance and you gain
Each letter's a chain
Connecting to all Gain
If only we knew.
You're my kind of book
Light upon the way
Come take over this being
The Word the Word
Tranquility's the word.
You're my kind of book
Alight, alight, right here on my heart
Alight, gentle Word, alight
Pour honey on my tongue
Springfields every season
You're my kind of book.

@ Safi Abdi

No comments:

Post a Comment